I Can't Get Enough!
Maybe there's a reason that this is on my doorstep. Maybe there's a reason a friend gave it to me for Christmas. I know Chick-fil-A isn't for everyone. But let me tell you something, it's for me! Do you want to know why I love Chick-fil-A so much? Well I'm going to tell you. I LOVE Chick-fil-A first and foremost for the food. I will confess that I get the same thing every time. So I can't attest to the deliciousness of all their food, but I absolutely love their classic chicken sandwich and fries. It's kind of like crack for me, only better. In addition to the food I can't seem to get enough of, I love their customer service. They have trained their employees right. And they seem to have actual standards for hiring people. So when I go I am always greeted with a smile, and a "it's my pleasure". It may sound cheesy, but folks it goes a long way with this girl. As if those aren't enough reasons to keep going back, they also keep the restaurant super clean. Today my husband and I went during the lunch rush. We picked a table that was a little messy and before we could sit down, an employee rushed over and asked if he could wipe the table down for us. I love that I don't have to clean up after other people! That's a rarity for me. They even keep the bathrooms clean! Are you convinced yet? Just wait, there's more. They have a play place for the kids. So if you have littles, you can eat at Chick-fil-A and chat away with your friends while the kids have a ball playing and not bugging or interrupting you every five seconds. OK, maybe it's like every 10 seconds, but that's an improvement, right? And finally I love that they are a company with morals, who allow their employees to have a day of rest on Sundays. They give back to the community and genuinely seem to be doing good in the world. So if you haven't been to Chick-fil-A in a while, pop on by and see if they measure up! Leave me a comment and let me know how your experience was.
Comments
Post a Comment