Laundry, laundry, laundry...











Seven people can produce a lot of dirty laundry.  For reals!  So I want to take a minute and talk about what I seem to spend half my life doing.  I have tried several different laundry detergents.  At one point I made my own detergent to try and save money.  To all the Moms out there making your own detergent, I bow down to you.  I didn't like the time and effort I was spending, to then start spending more time and effort on actually doing the laundry.  So for me, making detergent is out!

I am very smell oriented.  What I mean is, I can't stand stuff that stinks!  And when you have teen aged boys, there's a lot of stuff that stinks!  So over the past few years, I have been experimenting with different laundry detergents and fabric softeners. I have finally come up with something I love!  First of all I prefer liquid detergent.  The powder sometimes doesn't dissolve all the way, and I don't like clumps of detergent in my clean laundry.  Another factor for me is the size you can buy it in.  I need this stuff to last!  Also I want to be able to maximize my use of the detergent.  So I don't prefer the pods.  I like to be able to measure it out myself.  Drum-roll please...I recently bought Gain laundry detergent and I love it!!! I can purchase it in a large size and it leaves my clothes smelling so fresh.  I ditched the softener and now I'm using Gain dryer sheets to go with it.  Our clothes come out smelling fresh and looking clean.  I am SOOOO happy!


Image result for gain laundry detergent

Comments

  1. I read recently that Oxyclen versatile stain remover contained the chemical that was the best stain remover. Have you or any of your followers used it? Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried Oxclean stain remover. But next time I need to buy some, I'll try it out and let you know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts